America the Beautiful
Fourth of July is a celebration of the USA becoming independent. Every celebration calls for a feast, bringing family and friends together to enjoy food and laughter. Many dabble in food preparation for major holidays like this one, but for me, it’s my life. I spend hours per day planning, shopping for and making food for my customers, friends and family. With SHOP ‘n SAVE, my daily routine is so much easier.
As we plan for our holiday week, take the time to choose the healthiest ingredients. The Wild Harvest free from and organic line has everything you need to make delicious meals without breaking the bank. That’s what I like to call Just Right!
Now, onto the Fourth of July food. Raise your hand if you love making potato salad as part of your family holiday tradition! Well, I don't know if you’re raising your hand, but I will know if you take my recipe to your local SHOP ‘n SAVE to grab all the ingredients needed to make my All American Bacon Dill Potato Salad. How, you ask? Because you will like and share this recipe with your friends, of course!
Wishing you a happy Fourth,
- 5 lbs. red potatoes, quartered, cooked & cooled
- 7 Wild Harvest Organic Grade A Large Brown Eggs, hard boiled & chopped
- 2 cups Wild Harvest Organic Whipped Mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- ½ cup Essential Everyday Sour Cream
- 1 lb. hardwood smoked bacon, cooked & chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In large mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, green onions and bacon. Set aside.
- In small mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, salt and pepper until well blended and creamy.
- Add the creamy mixture to the potato mix. Stir and serve.
Yields 8-10 Servings