Apple of My Eye
When we get the kids ready for back to school season, the favorite fall snack is apples. Teachers love them, and they make a great after school treat. I like to spice things up a bit with my Cinnamon Apple Dip – a delicious recipe that’s easy to recreate. SHOP ‘n SAVE has everything you need to make this dip, and I’m sure you’ll love it as much as your kids do. Plus, it’s a great way to get your kids to eat healthy. Now, that’s Just Right!
My Cinnamon Apple Dip features plenty of Wild Harvest’s wholesome and organic products, which are free from over a hundred undesirable ingredients and available at your local SHOP ‘n SAVE. Even better? They’re affordable, too!
The apple never falls from the tree,
- 1 cup Wild Harvest Organic Pure Cane Sugar
- ¼ cup Wild Harvest Organic Honey
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic Apple Sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Salted Butter
- 2 tsp. Wild Harvest Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp. Wild Harvest Organic Cinnamon
- ½ cup Essential Everyday Organic Cream Cheese
- In saucepan, over low heat, whisk together sugar, honey, apple sauce, salt, butter and vanilla until bubbly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cream cheese until fully blended. This may take a minute or two, keep stirring! Let cool.
- Place in small serving bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Arrange sliced apples, pretzels, or graham crackers to dip.
Yeilds 6-8 Servings