What’s All The Buzz About Cauliflower?
Cauliflower is the latest trend in food, and it’s easy to see why. It is very versatile, delicious and, of course, healthy! I make several dishes involving this yummy vegetable. I’m here to help you turn this ordinary veggie into a showstopping side dish!
SHOP ‘n SAVE offers the best free-from and organic ingredients with its Wild Harvest product line. Wild Harvest is my go-to for nutritious and healthy meal options. Today, I created a Cauliflower Fried Rice that you and your family will love! It’s easy to make, it’s affordable and it tastes delicious. (Oh, and it’s good for you, too!) Now, that’s Just Right!
Here’s to clean & healthy eating,
- 1 large stalk of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup short cut baby carrots, sliced & cooked
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. Wild Harvest Ground Ginger
- 2 tbsp. Wild Harvest Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Wild Harvest Organic Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Wild Harvest Organic Honey
- 4 Wild Harvest Organic Grade A Cage Free Eggs
- 1 cup Wild Harvest Organic Frozen Peas, thawed
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Using a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until it resembles rice.
- Heat the olive oil in cast-iron skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the scallion, ginger and carrots, stirring for two minutes. Add the cauliflower and cook, covered for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, chili powder and honey. In separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Push the cauliflower mixture to one side of the skillet. Add the eggs, scrambling until cooked.
- Remove skillet from heat. Mix together the eggs, cauliflower, sauce and peas.