I am an early bird, and I often rise before the roosters! Spring mornings are my absolute favorite. I love listening to the birds, and the cool, crisp air is so inviting. It’s also the perfect time to start swapping out those heavy stews for lighter fare. With my expertise and SHOP ‘n SAVE’s wide array of free from and organic Wild Harvest offerings, as well as affordable Essential Everyday products, you’ll be ready to take on spring with fresh, delicious meal plans!
I am delighted to share my Thai Chicken Bowl recipe with you! Skip on over to SHOP ‘n SAVE and gather all the necessary ingredients to create this delicious meal for dinner.
For the Chicken:
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Curry Powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic Canned Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp. Essential Everyday Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
For the Bowl:
- 4 cups Spring Lettuce Blend
- 1 cup Wild Harvest Organic Thai Jasmine Rice - prepared
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, sliced in ½ lengthwise
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Honey
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Wild Harvest Organic Cilantro, chopped
- Lime Wedges
- Fire up the grill or heat up a grill pan on the stove. Meanwhile, whisk together the peanut butter, curry, salt, coconut milk, soy sauce and lime juice. Place chicken in marinade for 10 minutes. Transfer to grill for 10 minutes on each side. Remove from grill, slice and set aside.
- In large bowl combine olive oil, ginger dressing, vinegar, honey, salt & pepper. Add tomatoes, cucumber, and onions.
- Place spring mix in four salad bowls. Arrange the prepared rice, vegetable mix and sliced chicken in sections. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.