FRY ME TO THE MOON
Growing up with Italian and Polish Grandmas, I was lucky to learn how to make fun and delicious dishes that cross cultures. Since then, I have been very successful with creating my very own style of cooking. Bring SHOP ‘n SAVE into the picture, and you have yourself a winning team!
Fall flavors are my absolute favorite! The free from and organic Wild Harvest line paired with the dependable Essential Everyday products makes creating harvest-inspired dishes simple and tasty.
You will just love my Skillet BLT Panzanella recipe for a quick, delicious meal. With minimal ingredients and a 20-minute prep/cook time, you will be whipping this dish up all season long!
I can bring home the bacon and fry it up,
2 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 cup rustic bread, torn into small pieces
Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Salt & pepper to taste
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Pure Cane Sugar
5 oz. arugula
1 lb. grape tomatoes
1 red onion, thinly sliced
½ cup Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Parsley, chopped
¼ cup Wild Harvest Organic Basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, toss bread in 1 tbsp. olive oil, salt & pepper. Place on baking sheet coated with Wild Harvest Organic Pan Spray. Bake for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In large skillet, sauté garlic and 1 tbsp. olive oil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In small mixing bowl, add sautéed garlic, vinegar, sugar, basil, salt and pepper.
- In large skillet place arugula, tomatoes, red onions, parsley, bacon, croutons and top with garlic mixture.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes