Go Green and Go Home
Do you love greens as much as I do?! Anything with broccoli or spinach is a big hit with my customers and my family. Take it from me, SHOP ‘n SAVE is the perfect one-stop shop for all the organic and free from ingredients you need! I rely on Wild Harvest to help me serve the best possible ingredients to my family, friends and customers.
This season you can Go Green AND Go Home to whip up this yummy salad!
- 1 cup Wild Harvest Tri Color Quinoa (prepared)
- 2 cups Essential Everyday Frozen Broccoli Florets, thawed
- 3 cups Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Wild Harvest Organic Pure Cane Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Wild Harvest Organic Pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of one lemon
- ½ cup Essential Everyday Walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup Feta Cheese
- ¼ cup Wild Harvest Organic Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the thawed broccoli, sugar, olive oil and green onions. Spread in baking dish and roast for 15 minutes. Toss in spinach and continue roasting for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- In large mixing bowl combine prepared quinoa, broccoli mixture, lemon juice, walnuts, feta cheese and dried cranberries.