Go Organic & Go Wild
I have always dreamed of creating a line of dressings, sauces and dips and with the free from organic Wild Harvest products, I have met my match. I can comfortably say I am able to create fresh, healthy and tasty options by utilizing these amazing products available at my local SHOP ‘n SAVE.
Over the past several years as a blogger for SHOP ‘n SAVE, I have developed over 100 delicious recipes that you can enjoy using the ingredients found exclusively at your local store. Isn’t it wonderful to have this go-to when you are looking for something healthy to make for your family?
This week I have created a simple, classic vinaigrette using Wild Harvest fresh herbs, combined with the Just Right ingredients found on the shelves at SHOP ‘n SAVE. My Herbal Vinaigrette is so easy to make; just whip up a salad, toss on the dressing and enjoy!
Dressing it up,
- ¼ cup Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Wild Harvest Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup Wild Harvest Organic Pure Cane Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Dijon Mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Basil, chopped
- ¼ cup Wild Harvest Organic Oregano, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 quart-sized mason jar
- In mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar and mustard until well blended.
- Add garlic, onions, basil, oregano, salt and pepper to mixture.
- Place in mason jar and shake well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use, up to two weeks.
Yields 4 Servings