Home Sweet Home
May is the perfect time to fire up the grill and enjoy delicious dishes with your family. There’s nothing I love more than coming home from a long day and spending my evening outdoors making unique and healthy meals.
SHOP ‘n SAVE is stocked full of fresh products and ingredients that make creating healthy and affordable meals a breeze! This week, I planned a fantastic side dish to share with you! My Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Honey Roasted Walnuts is an outstanding choice for your next meal. It goes great with fresh burgers, hot dogs and grilled chicken. Hurry in to your local SHOP ‘n SAVE to pick up all the necessary ingredients for your next cookout.
Grill on, friends!
- 4 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 4 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Salted Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Essential Everyday Heavy-Duty Aluminum Foil
For Honey Roasted Walnuts
- 1 cup Essential Everyday Walnuts
- 1 tsp. Wild Harvest Organic Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Honey
- Pinch of Salt
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Spread with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap each half in foil and seal tightly. Be sure to puncture a few holes in the potatoes before grilling to let the steam escape.
- Grill covered over medium heat for 50 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking sheet with Wild Harvest Organic Canola Oil Non-Aerosol Cooking Spray.
- In bowl, combine honey, cinnamon and salt. Add walnuts and toss.
- Spread walnuts on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- When potatoes are finished, unwrap and top with walnuts.