Little Miss Muffin
Ever since I was a little girl, I loved to bake. Having my own bakery, restaurant and catering company is my dream come true. I have been baking every morning at 4 a.m. for the past several decades – and you know what? It never gets old for me. I love to whip up new recipes and bake them for my customers. Let me show you how easy it is for you to make them at home for your kids to have before or after school. Just follow along this recipe and collect everything you need from your local SHOP ‘n SAVE. Be sure to look for weekly specials, too!
Combining wholesome ingredients together is easy with SHOP ‘n SAVE Wild Harvest free from and organic products. It’s important to me to only serve my family, friends and customers the best, and I’m sure you feel the same. That’s why my Peanut Butter Banana Muffins are the Just Right! breakfast.
Someone has to wake up the rooster,
- 2 cups Wild Harvest Organic All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Canola Oil
- 2 Wild Harvest Organic Grade A Large Brown Eggs
- ¾ cup Wild Harvest Organic Whole Milk
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Beat together peanut butter, oil, eggs, milk and bananas.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into 12 regular size or 24 mini lined muffin pans.
- Bake for 20 minutes (regular size) or 12 minutes (minis).
- Enjoy as is or top with your favorite jam!
Yields 12-24 Muffins