Live Laugh Love
Anyone who knows me knows I live my life to the fullest. I laugh a lot, and I love with my whole heart! Each and every day, I wake up ready for a fresh start. Making every second count is very important to me. As a Chef, I am always racing against the clock to have my customer’s orders ready and on time. I take pride in not only having their food ready in a timely fashion, but also making sure it is absolutely delicious! That’s why I rely on SHOP ‘n SAVE. I create and plan recipes utilizing the very best products available, such as Wild Harvest and Essential Everyday. These products are convenient and delicious, so I save time without compromising flavor!
This week, I’m sharing my scrumptious Spinach Mushroom Artichoke Stuffed Chicken. It’s easy to shop for ingredients and make an out of this world entree when you have everything you need at your local SHOP ‘n SAVE!
Spinach Mushroom Artichoke Stuffed Chicken
By Chef Lisa Hegedus
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 Can Wild Harvest Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Can Essential Everyday Artichoke Hearts
- ½ Cup Grape Tomatoes, Sliced Lengthwise
- 1 Package Essential Everyday Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Oregano
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, mix together spinach, mushrooms, artichoke, oregano, tomatoes, cream cheese, feta cheese, parmesan, salt & pepper.
- Slice each chicken breast open so it lays flat. Divide the spinach mixture between the 4 breasts and roll up, coat with olive oil.
- On prepared baking sheet, place the breasts and bake for 20-25 minutes.