Back when I was a kid, my dad always liked to “grill out” for Memorial Day as a kickoff to the summer season. My mom and I would plan the menu and head out to SHOP ‘n SAVE to buy all the necessities!
When I was 11-years-old, I started experimenting with spices to switch our meals up a bit! I’ve created a savory recipe utilizing SHOP ‘n SAVE’s Wild Harvest fresh vegetables and herbs to make a mouthwatering version of a family favorite.
Join SHOP ’n SAVE and me this Memorial Day Weekend by making my savory Grilled Steak & Vegetable
Kabobs. Creating memories with your friends and family is priceless. Enjoy every single minute of it!
Here’s to fond memories,
For the Marinade
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. Essential Everyday Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup Wild Harvest Organic Brown Sugar
- 2 lbs. Sirloin Tip Beef, cut in 1-inch cubes
- Salt & Pepper
For the Kabobs
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 Red Onion, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 16 Grape Tomatoes
- 16 Fresh Mushrooms
- 8 Skewers
For the Garnish
- Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Parsley, chopped
- In medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the marinade. Next, add beef cubes, then toss and coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Begin alternating the skewers with the marinated beef and vegetables
- With grill on medium, cook kabobs 12-15 minutes, turning once to cook evenly.
- Place on platter and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Yields 4-8 servings