Who doesn’t love breaking out the grill to create delicious and healthy recipes when the weather turns? Nothing inspires me more than beautiful weather, family get-togethers and fresh ingredients from my local SHOP ‘n SAVE. Today, I’ll be sharing my Grilled Peach & Avocado Salad recipe with you!
With so many fresh, wholesome ingredients to choose from, SHOP ‘n SAVE is the perfect go-to grocery store for all my grilling needs!
Don’t forget to clean your grill and coat it with Wild Harvest Organic Canola Oil Cooking Spray before you start cookin’!
Let’s fire up the grill, friends!
For the Salad
- 3 unpeeled Peaches, halved & pitted
- 2 unpeeled Avocados, halved & pitted
- 4 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- 4 cups Fresh Arugula
For the Dressing
- 2 cups Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Basil
- 1 Clove Garlic
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- In food processor, chop the basil and garlic. Next, add olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- With grill on medium to high heat, place peaches face down for 2-3 minutes. Repeat with avocado. Place on platter to rest. Peel skin off avocado.
- In large bowl, mix together the spinach and arugula. Then, top with grilled peaches, avocado. Pour prepared dressing and serve.
Yields 4 servings