Nothing beats a hot summer day like relaxing by the pool! In Western PA, we soak up every minute of sunshine we can get! But no afternoon by the pool is complete without a healthy, yummy snack - am I right?
Making healthy snacks is easy with Chef Lisa and SHOP ‘n SAVE in your corner! We’ve got you covered on all the great recipes and ingredients you need to get your summer started, like the wholesome, free from and organic ingredients from Wild Harvest.
My Poolside Dip is sure to be your new go-to snack. Just shop, mix and enjoy!
Have fun in the sun,
- 1 can Essential Everyday Diced Green Chilies
- 1 package Frozen Wild Harvest Organic Corn, thawed
- ½ cup Essential Everyday Mild Picante Sauce
- ¼ cup Wild Harvest Organic Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic Mayonnaise
- 1 8oz package Essential Everyday Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Wild Harvest Yellow and/or Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- In mixing bowl, at medium speed, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise. Gradually add in ranch dressing and picante sauce.
- In large mixing bowl, place blended cheese mix and add chilies, corn and cilantro. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Place in fancy bowl and enjoy with Wild Harvest Yellow and/or Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Serves 4-6 people, Prep/make time 10 minutes, 8 ingredients