The Big Easy
Hi SHOP ‘n SAVERS! This week, I’m bringing you to New Orleans for my famous steak salad. The sights and sounds of this colorful town have inspired this delicious entree salad. It is easy to make and good for you, too. As we enjoy the hot summer heat and the height of grill season, there is no better time to make this spicy dinner for your family.
SHOP ‘n SAVE carries hundreds of all natural organic and free from Wild Harvest products, as well as Essential Everyday products. I have created this recipe with the freshest and healthiest ingredients in mind. Now that’s Just Right!
Where y’at? At SHOP ‘n SAVE of course gathering all of the essential ingredients to make this delicious southern steak dinner.
Hope y’all enjoy now!
For the marinade:
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Wild Harvest Organic Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp. Essential Everyday Organic Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Wild Harvest Organic Creole Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Rosemary
For the salad:
- 4 cups fresh lettuce blend of your choice
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup Essential Everyday Artichoke Hearts
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic Green Olives
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Whole Mushrooms
- Whisk together all ingredients for marinade. Place over steaks in bowl. Cover and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, start gas or charcoal grill.
- Start to assemble the salads by dividing the ingredients into four bowls.
- Grill steaks for 5-7 minutes per side. Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and place on top of salads. Serve with your favorite Wild Harvest salad dressing.
Serves 4 People