Why plant a garden when you have fresh vegetables and produce available at your local SHOP ‘n SAVE? The wide array of vegetables and herbs call my name as soon as I walk through the door!
I love combining all the delicious fruits and vegetables with Wild Harvest free from and organic herbs to make out-of-this world recipes! Today, I am making my Charred Garden Green Beans with Organic Peppercorn Dill Dipping Sauce. Making healthy choices is easy when you have SHOP ‘n SAVE and Chef Lisa on your side guiding you to the Just Right! recipes.
My garden grows at SHOP ‘n SAVE,
For the Beans:
- 2 lbs. Fresh Green Beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
For the Dipping Sauce:
- ¼ cup Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Dill, chopped
- ¼ cup Essential Everyday Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Essential Everyday Ranch Dressing
- ½ tsp. Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Green onion, finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dipping sauce and place in refrigerator.
- For the best beans, blanc in hot water for 5 minutes prior to grilling. Immediately coat with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- With grill on medium to high heat, place coated beans on grill for 3 minutes, then flip for additional 3 minutes.
- Place beans on platter and serve with dipping sauce on the side.
Yields 4-6 servings