Chef Lisa’s Kitchen
I have always been an early riser. I love to wake up to the quiet of the early morning and have my coffee; enjoying every sip. Feeling the cool, crisp air of summer and watching the sunrise is when I’m most inspired to create new recipes using fresh summer fruits and vegetables.
Being a busy mom and business woman on the go, I frequently rely on smoothies to satisfy my breakfast or lunch cravings. My absolute favorite is combining unexpected ingredients to satisfy my taste buds. The Wild Harvest free from and organic brand, available at SHOP ‘n SAVE, has an abundant selection of wholesome ingredients to make my drinkable meal both healthy and delicious.
I am happy to share my favorite smoothie recipe with all of you. It’s easy to make, affordable and perfect for busy families.
Till next time,
Chef Lisa Hegedus
Owner and Operator of Caffe Barista located in Greensburg, PA
Sunrise Smoothie Recipe
By: Chef Lisa Hegedus
- 1/4 cup Wild Harvest Frozen Organic Strawberries
- 1 banana sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Wild Harvest Organic Steel Cut Oats
- 1 tablespoon Wild Harvest Organic Wild Flower Honey
- 2 tablespoons Wild Harvest Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Wild Harvest Organic Fat Free Milk
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach and/or 1 scoop of protein powder
- Place all ingredients into blender for 30 seconds, pour into 16 oz. glass and enjoy!
Blog and recipe created by Chef Lisa Hegedus from the kitchen of Caffe Barista - www.cbcloud9.com