Take Me out to the Ballpark
I have always loved baseball. As a kid, it was such a treat to go to the Pirate Games! I’ve also had the pleasure of watching my son pitch for his high school team. The one thing that everyone likes to eat at a baseball game is hot dogs, right? Yet, sometimes I find the ordinary mustard to be boring, and that, my friends, is why I created Ballpark Mustard!
SHOP ‘n SAVE has everything you need to make the ordinary extraordinary, and you have me to show you how. Having the Wild Harvest free from organic line available to create delicious sauces is a real blessing. Next time you fire up the grill to make your All American Hot Dogs, you can pair them with my Ballpark Mustard to knock your meal out of the park.
Here’s to your best curve ball,
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic Spicy Brown Mustard
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic Sweet Relish
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic Ketchup
- 1 tbsp. fresh sage
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In food processor or blender, mix all ingredients together.
- Store in squeeze bottle until ready to serve.
Enjoy with your favorite grilled hot dog or hamburger!