Thankful All Year ‘Round
Thanksgiving may be weeks away, but it’s never too soon to begin planning your menu and to share what you’re thankful for. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t count my blessings, and I’m especially thankful to be able to provide food for my family, friends and customers!
SHOP ‘n SAVE has an abundance of healthy choices thanks to their organic, free from Wild Harvest line - which makes it easy for me to plan recipes without breaking the bank. Now that’s Just Right! There are so many reason’s I’m thankful for SHOP ‘n SAVE, including their quality products, value, consistency and the fact that they treat customers like family. Being the SHOP ‘n SAVE chef for the past several years (as well a lifelong customer), I can truly say that I speak from the heart when I create blogs and recipes. I know the recipes I share will provide you and your family with nutritious dishes that are good for you from the inside out, and that’s because I prepare them for my own loved ones.
It’s a tradition for my family and I to spend the night before thanksgiving celebrating with great food and wine. There is something magical about chatting about all things you have to be thankful for! This Thanksgiving when I have my family and friends gathered around, we will be enjoying my Cranberry Orange Chutney over Baked Brie Crostini. I hope you will also be surrounded by friends and family sharing delicious food and laughter.
Always something to be thankful for,
- 1 cup Wild Harvest Organic Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup Essential Everyday 100% Orange Juice
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¾ cup Wild Harvest Organic Cane Sugar
- ¾ cup Wild Harvest Organic Light Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp. Wild Harvest Organic Ginger
- ¼ tsp. Wild Harvest Organic Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. cloves
- 1 Fuji apple skinned and chopped
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
- 1 brie cheese wheel, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients over medium heat until bubbly, about 10 minutes. Reduce heat and continue cooking for 10 additional minutes. Set aside.
- On baking sheet, place sliced French bread with a slice of brie and top with chutney. Bake for 4-5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Yields 12-15 servings
Total time: 30 minutes