Two Peas in a Pod
As a kid, I was not fond of peas. My mom would insist I eat them because they are “good for you,” but I didn’t like the taste. As I got older, I learned to use peas in different ways to make them taste delicious.
I’ve been known to combine unusual ingredients together to make one-of-a-kind meals. When I started working with SHOP ‘n SAVE Wild Harvest free from and organic ingredients, I found my match. Everything that I need is right there on the shelves at my local SHOP ‘n SAVE! This week, I’m making my PLT (Peas Lettuce Tomato) Pasta Salad. This salad is so delicious, your family will be begging for more.
- 1 package Wild Harvest Organic Penne Pasta, prepared according to directions
- 1 package Wild Harvest Organic Frozen Peas, thawed
- 2 cups Wild Harvest Organic Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 2 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Chives, chopped
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, cut in ½
- 3 cups Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until served.