You’re Bacon Me Crazy
As most of you already know, I’m up early with the roosters making breakfast for everyone here, there and everywhere. But for those of you that are in a rush in the morning, you can take the guesswork out of your meal planning with Chef Lisa and SHOP ‘n SAVE in your corner. I have the perfect make-ahead breakfast casserole that your whole family will love made from SHOP ‘n SAVE’s Wild Harvest and Essential Everyday products.
You know what they say – breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Simply follow my recipe for my Bacon Cheddar Chives Casserole and start your morning out like a star!
Eggs-actly your way,
- 24 oz. frozen Essential Everyday hash browns, Country Style
- 1 lb. bacon cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz. Essential Everyday Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Chives, chopped
- 12 Wild Harvest Cage Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs
- 1 cup Wild Harvest Organic Whole Milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Wild Harvest Organic Canola Oil Pan Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine frozen hash browns, bacon, cheese and chives in a large mixing bowl. Pour the mixture into a 9x13 baking dish that has been sprayed with canola oil pan spray.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash brown mixture. Bake for 50 minutes.
Yields 8-10 Servings