Four Season Salad
Chef Lisa’s Kitchen
Who doesn’t love a salad featuring fresh, crisp greens paired with an exciting burst of fruit and that extra crunch of nuts? These types of salads are anything but boring, and yet help me to feel healthy year-round. I’ve created a great Mandarin Chicken Salad recipe I’m sure you’ll love! Starting the New Year out with healthy, nutritious meals is easy to do with all of the amazing choices that Wild Harvest has to offer.
Learning the art of planning, shopping, cooking and serving healthy meals is the key to keeping yourself, your friends and your family on the right track. SHOP ‘n SAVE and I have teamed up to help you with that! Follow my weekly blog and recipes all year long for delicious choices that you’ll be excited to create and enjoy.
Stay tuned for live cooking demonstrations at your local SHOP ‘n SAVE!
Happy New Year!
Mandarin Chicken Salad
By: Chef Lisa
- 1 lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (Cooked & Diced)
- 1 can Essential Everyday Mandarin Oranges
- 1 cup Wild Harvest Slivered Almonds
- 1/4 cup Wild Harvest Organic Pure Cane Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Wild Harvest Organic Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Wildflower Honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Wild Harvest Organic Ground Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Essential Everyday Corn Starch
- 2 tablespoons Wild Harvest Organic Sesame Seeds
- Wild Harvest Spring Mix
- In a small bowl, combine almonds, cane sugar and olive oil. Place on prepared cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the water, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, corn starch and sesame seeds. Toss in cooked/diced chicken.
- In 4 bowls, place spring mix, top with seasoned chicken, mandarin oranges and toasted almonds.