These recipes feature the best flavors of fall! Feel free to send us your own seasonal favorites.
Apple Berry Crisp Ingredients:
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 (10 ounces) package Wild Harvest® Organic Frozen Raspberries, thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup Wild Harvest Organic Light Brown Sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Wild Harvest Organic Ground Cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup Wild Harvest Fruit & Nut Granola
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday Butter, softened
- In large mixing bowl, combine apples, berries, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon. Transfer to a greased 9x9-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- In same bowl, combine remaining sugar and flour with granola, butter and remaining cinnamon, mixing until butter is well incorporated. Sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 35 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Caramelized Butternut Squash Ingredients
- 2 medium butternut squash (4 to 5 pounds total)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted Essential Everyday butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday light brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Essential Everyday salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Essential Everyday ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut off and discard the ends of each butternut squash. Peel the squash, cut them in half lengthwise, and remove the seeds. Cut the squash into 1 1/4 to 1 1/2-inch cubes and place them on a baking sheet.
- Add the melted butter, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. With clean hands, toss all the ingredients together and spread in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 45 to 55 minutes, until the squash is tender and the glaze begins to caramelize. While roasting, turn the squash a few times with a spatula, to be sure it browns evenly. Taste for seasonings and serve hot.
Pumpkin Pie Dip Ingredients:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Ginger snap cookies, for serving
- In a stand mixer, beat heavy cream and vanilla pudding mix until stiff peaks form, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and stir to combine.
- Chill if desired. Serve with ginger snaps.
Find every thing you need for these recipes at SHOP ‘n SAVE.