Life is a Party
Chef Lisa’s Kitchen
The holiday season brings about a lot of parties, events and get‐togethers. It’s the perfect time to mix and mingle with friends and most importantly ‐ to eat, drink and be merry! The holiday season is also entertaining season. Are you looking to bring a unique dish to your next holiday gathering? I’ve got you covered with my delicious Spicy Carrot Dip!
With all the hype about healthy eating …vegan, gluten free ‐ I have just the right choice for you! SHOP 'n SAVE has my favorite, free from organic line, Wild Harvest, for all of my healthy catering needs. Not only are these ingredients good for you, but they are affordable too!
Now let me show how easy it is to prepare a healthy, affordable and delicious appetizer to take to your next holiday party. Knowing that you are what you eat, it is very important to eat healthy and still be the life of the party!
Simply take my recipe for Spicy Carrot Dip to your local SHOP 'n SAVE to find all of the ingredients easily available to you. This recipe is vegan and gluten free, making this the ultimate guilt free snack!
Embrace the entertaining season, my friends!
Spicy Carrot Dip
By: Chef Lisa's Kitchen
- 3 cans Essential Everyday sliced carrots
- 1 large yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Wild Harvest Organic Creole Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Wild Harvest Organic Ground Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Wild Harvest Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon Wild Harvest Organic Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Wild Harvest Organic Pure Cane Sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup Wild Harvest 100&percent; Pure Coconut Water
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- In food processor, place the onion & garlic mixture along with the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the dip to a small serving bowl and serve with Wild Harvest Yellow or Blue Corn Chips and fresh vegetables.
Serves 12‐15 people. This recipe is Vegan & Gluten Free.