Chef Lisa’s Kitchen
I was born and raised on football, everything about football - the teams, the games, the stats and of course the food. So how appropriate that I now am a personal chef for several Pittsburgh Steelers. That’s right, professional athletes rely on food that is delicious, wholesome and nutritious for their health as they must be in tip top shape on and off the field. I love that my SHOP ‘n SAVE offers so many fresh organic and free from ingredients from which I can prepare healthy meals; not just for my players, but my family and customers as well.
I’d like to share my Tailgate Tacos recipe with you so while you’re cheering on your favorite team you can enjoy these with your friends and family. Simply take this recipe to your local SHOP ‘n SAVE and grab the Wild Harvest and Essential Everyday products to make shopping easier, and affordable - now that’s Just Right!
See you at the game...Chef Lisa
Owner and Operator of Caffe Barista located in Greensburg, PA
By: Chef Lisa Hegedus
- 12 Essential Everyday White Corn Tortillas or Taco Shells
- 4 Whole Wild Harvest Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Diced
- 1 teaspoon Wild Harvest Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Wild Harvest Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Wild Harvest Ground Cumin
- 2 tablespoons Wild Harvest Organic Canola Oil
- 1 can Wild Harvest Organic Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1 cup Essential Everyday Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Essential Everyday Sour Cream
- Wild Harvest Organic Medium Thick & Chunky Salsa
- Chopped romaine lettuce
- Fresh tomatoes, diced
Preheat oven 350 degrees. In mixing bowl combine fresh diced chicken, salt, chili powder, cumin and canola oil. Spread mixture on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Meanwhile set up a toppings bar with the cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomato. Using the soft or hard taco shells, begin filling with chicken mixture and desired toppings. Yields 10 to 12 servings.
Blog and recipe created by Chef Lisa Hegedus from the kitchen of Caffe Barista - www.cbcloud9.com.