The Best Things in Life are FREE
Chef Lisa’s Kitchen
SHOP ‘n SAVE offers the Wild Harvest product line that is free from over 100 undesirable ingredients that are harmful to you ‐ some of which you might not even be able to pronounce. These products are delicious and affordable. It doesn’t get much better than that! When I’m cooking for my customers, friends and family ‐ I look for fresh, natural products at a great price, and I am sure you do too!
I love the entire process of the food industry ‐ from planning the menus, to shopping, to cooking and serving my customers and family. I am honored to share with you my favorite recipes each and every week, especially the ever popular Corn Soufflé. This recipe utilizes the free from and organic Wild Harvest, in addition to Essential Everyday products. What a fabulous side dish to your Holiday meal! Make your list, check it twice and find the FREE from products at your local SHOP ‘n SAVE.
Love what I do, doing what I Love,
By: Chef Lisa's Kitchen
- 3 packages Wild Harvest Organic frozen Corn
- 3 cups Wild Harvest Organic Whole Milk
- 6 Wild Harvest Cage Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs
- 1/3 cup Wild Harvest Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/2 cup Wild Harvest Organic All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 teaspoon Wild Harvest Organic Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Chives (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In food processor, puree half of the corn with 2 cups milk until creamy.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, flour, nutmeg, salt. Add in pureed corn mixture, remaining corn, milk and chives.
- Pour mixture into 8 individual soufflé cups or 9x13.
- Cook for 45 minutes — Enjoy!