Twas the Night Before Christmas
Chef Lisa’s Kitchen
As far back as I can remember, the night before Christmas was the most exciting day of the year. The anticipation of presents, family and great food was all I could think about. Now that I’m a mom and a chef, I completely understand all the hype ‐ especially during the holiday season. Ever since my son was a toddler, I wanted to make Christmas morning extra special. I would create a “Make Ahead” Breakfast Casserole so we could have a delicious breakfast, while still enjoying all the hustle bustle of the morning activities.
SHOP ‘n SAVE offers Wild Harvest Brand free from and organic ingredients, as well as Essential Everyday products to make your family a healthy, delicious casserole. How nice it is on Christmas morning ‐ or any morning for that matter ‐ to simply pop your breakfast in the oven and have a delicious meal to enjoy without all the prep?
I’m sure that much like me, it is important for you to know that you’re preparing healthy food for your family and friends ‐ SHOP ‘n SAVE is the Just Right place to do that.
Wishing you all a Blessed & Happy Holiday Season,
Make Ahead Breakfast Quiche
By: Chef Lisa's Kitchen
- 4 cups Wild Harvest Organic Whole Milk
- 12 Wild Harvest Cage Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday Parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Wild Harvest Organic Oregano (chopped)
- 1 package Essential Everyday Organic frozen Cut Leaf Spinach(thawed & drained)
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 2 cups Essential Everyday shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, whisk eggs and milk, set aside. Coat a deep dish pie pan with Wild Harvest Organic cooking spray. Layer in the mozzarella cheese, spinach, parsley, oregano, tomatoes and feta cheese, salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the layers.
- Bake for 40 minutes, let cool for 15 minutes. Slice & serve. Yields 8