Pumpkin Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- 3 cups Wild Harvest (dry-uncooked) oatmeal
- 1 cup Wild Harvest can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Wild Harvest peanut butter
- 2/3 cup Wild Harvest maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Essential Everyday cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Wild Harvest raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Essential Everyday vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Wild Harvest ground flaxseeds
- 1 cup Essential Everyday chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup Essential Everyday chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl until very thoroughly mixed. Roll into balls about 1” in diameter.Place on cookie sheet and refrigerate for one hour prior to serving.
Recipes created by Chef Lisa Hegedus, owner and operator of Caffe Barista in Greensburg, PA.
For more recipes like this, visit shopnsavefood.com and like @shopnsavefood & @CaffeBarista on Facebook